Hypnosis Course Curriculum Content
HYPNOSIS COURSE NO 507
CELL COMMAND THERAPY® HYPNOSIS
for GROUPS, SEMINARS & MARKETING
• Group dynamics versus individual hypnosis
• Group hypnosis techniques & methods
• Seminars (What, Where, How & why) How to conduct seminars
• Formats for written or spoken presentations
• How to promote(sell) yourself & Cell Command Therapy® hypnosis
• Understanding your marketplace, Determine your niche (specialty)
• Program yourself for success (Goal setting) & Network for your business
• Hypnotherapy advertising (all forms)
• Basics of starting a business: Referrals and how to obtain them
• Cell Command Therapy® advertising
• How to Overcome fears, doubts and blocks with hypnosis
• Legal and ethical considerations of practicing hypnosis
Class Demonstrations & Class Exercises
copyright 1990, 1996, 2003, 2005, 2007 The PATH Foundation
HYPNOSIS COURSE NO 601
ALTERNATIVE SUBCONSCIOUS COMMUNICATION TECHNIQUES
• Practical Art Therapy
• Tree Drawing to Access Subconscious Programming.
• Family drawings.
Learn basic Interpretation of family drawings and other drawings
Understand the colors in drawing interpretation
• Exploration of symbols
Learn symbols to access the subconscious,
also learn symbols that heal subconscious programming without abreaction.
• Practical Handwriting Analysis
Understanding Graphology and how to interpret subconscious meanings.
Using Graphotherapy, change handwriting to correct problems.
• Practical Numerology and Vibrational Analysis
• Basic Numerology
Learn basic numerology, how to use it with clients.
• Name Letter Vibration
Learn vibrational data about each letter in names.
Learn names that have specific soul patterns connected to them.
• Family of Origin Concepts
Significance of birth order, using adjectives, resistance signs,
• Overcome resistance & get a contract for hypnosis sessions.
• Using Color as a Healing Modality
Experience working with color to assist in healing.
Understand color tonation.
• Experience a labyrinth walk meditation
Class Demonstration & Class Exercises
copyright 1994, 1996, 2003, 2005 The PATH Foundation